I placed an order on January 21st 2020 for two separate items. One of which was a Wing Chun Bruce Lee Kung *** uniform and that was received nine days later on January 29th 2020 I also ordered a two-piece 2020 Fila jumpsuit on the same date which was ordered first.

But the second item was shipped out first and I received it 9 days the other item that I ordered originally I have still not received the first original delivery date was February 14th 2020 it failed to arrive! Then they revised the delivery date to February 21st 2020 again it failed to arrive! They re revised the delivery date once more to February 29th 2020 which is today, and still I have not received it I am making a grievance and filing a dispute for this order that failed to be delivered to my location address.

I would request either a replacement order be sent out probably and expedited and or a prompt full refund including shipping cost. If none of my requests are met in a timely fashion I will contact consumer affairs and the Better Business Bureau and Report wish for inefficient customer service and customer relations please reply in a timely manner thank you Yours Truly Tony caponera

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Wish Pros: Cheap things.

Wish Cons: Items never arrived.

Comments

I can't believe there are still people out there like you, who haven't heard that Wish is just a scam company. Go in to your bank with your evidence and see if they can reverse the charges.

Wish Reviews