Privacy and Data Security

Having an ongoing feud with Wish about their invasion of mine and if everyone else’s privacy.I asked a simple question, “After receiving a promotional email from Wish, why do I have to sign in to view the products shown in the email, since they know to whom the sent the email.” The reply stated that one has to have an account and to sign in to purchase from them.” I said, that i inderstood that, but if I just want to look at the products to see if I want to buy something, why should I have to sign in.

They went on and on about their privacy policy, and then they informed me that THEY TRACK ALL INTERNET ACTIVITY OF THEIR CUSTOMERS, THEY HAVE ACCESS TO ALL APPS AND FILES ON OUR COMPUTERS, AND THAT THEY SEND STORE RECORDS OF OUR PURCHASES AND SEND THEM TO PEOPLE IN OUR CONTACTS LIST!!!! THEY REFUSE TO DELETE ANY AND ALL OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WAYS THEY USE TO OBTAIN MORE OF IT IN THE FUTURE!!! They keep sending scripted messages to me about how I can delete my account. I demanded that they do it and delete any and all information related to me..

THEY REFUSE AND CONTINUE SENDING THEIR BS.I will be contacting all Federal agencies that I can think of, and I hope all other wise, enlightened customers of Wish do also.

Comments