Verified Reviewer

I've been trying for months to get my money back from wish. The orders left there warehouse &; China Customs rejected them for containing prohibited goods.

It gets worse, they cancelled the orders NOT me! They refunded part of the transaction but still haven't received it. They told me to wait for the expected delivery time & at the same time I was pointing out the orders had been cancelled & why do I need to wait. Now, they claim it's outside the 30 day refund policy but the order was going to take 90 days for delivery....

According to this policy is NEVER get a refund & yes, I feel like WISH.COM have stolen my money with no moral business ethics at all. The automated system sucks & isn't useful when addressing anything worth more than $2 & I have extensive LOGISTICS experience to know I'm being railroaded & they have some major systemic issues I tried to address but NO-ONE LISTENED & here I am 6mths later still dealing with a useless automated system & a company that could not care less about its customers.

I am considering a law suit for far more than I'm out of pocket! This should NEVER have happened, could have been fixed mths ago & I have no doubt Wish would have made more money from my insite But NO, they are deaf & mute!

Location: Balhannah, South Australia