Dearborn, Michigan

DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM - unless you like to gamble.

So, I took a chance and ordered several items from Wish.com. Out of all of my items, only 4 items were either shoddy *** I did NOT order or they sent me the wrong thing.

I did not order item #1 -- poorly made, garish earrings I wouldn't buy out of a bubble gum machine. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I did not order the hideous ring that looks NOTHING like the picture. it's so cheap looking and the stone setup is different than the picture. Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf

THEN...my fingernail polish arrives. Guess what?! I ordered 4 different nail polishes - they sent me 3 different nail polishes. I PAID FOR 4 DIFFERENT NAIL POLISHES!!!

Now, I was drawn by the CHEAP listings, but I actually wasted some money because each item cost me in shipping fees. So, I LOST.

BUYER BEWARE -- DO NOT BUY FROM WISH.COM UNLESS YOU LIKE SURPRISES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ring.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I ordered from wish before & had no problem. Now I've placed new orders & they have refunded 1 of them & cancelled the other 2 & I have NO idea why bc I paid with my Visa card, the SAME card I used on my last order! WTF!?

#1631923

I don't deal with sketchy websites.