Good day to you all, yes it works which is great but the layout of the coloured grid is not the same as shown in the picture that advertise it, in the picture it shows the pink coloured blocks at the bottom of the grid and the red at the top with the yellow under the red where it should be, the red should be at the peak position as showen in the picture which is one of the reasons why I went for it because it look so good and right, as I said it works this time but for the second time now what is shown in the picture is not what I payed for it's very important that the colour of the grid is right like in the picture that advertise it but I've got again pink at the top where the sound peaks and red and yellow at the bottom which don't look good at all, it would have been nice if it were the same as what I see in the picture, just one day use it now lays in the boot can't put it up don't look right friends would make fun at me but this one works, thanks for trying, Must say when the sun is up it's blinding for drivers behind you as I was told that one day I put it up, thanks again for trying.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sound Music Decal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 30, 2017.

Comments

FavoriteSriLankanElephant

WAS SENT THE WRONG ORDER. TRYING TO TALK TO A LIVE PERSON IS LIKE PULLING A ROTTEN TOOTH!! SAD