1.2

My wife loves Nightmare Before Christmas so I ordered a poster The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack and Sally, Starry Night print on canvas. Well when I contacted them as soon as I received it to let them know that I was not happy, they told me to return it.

I promptly did so. I did not want the product and wanted my money back. In fact I wanted it Well when I contacted them as soon as I received it to let them know that I was not happy, they told me to return it. I promptly did so.

I did not want the product and wanted my money back. In fact I wanted didn't wish cash. To the same reply. Asking if I have the copy of the receipt which I do not.

When I returned it, I took a picture of the receipt and send it to wish. They should have it. I do not have a paper copy. They should have it on file.

They repeatedly send me emails saying we would be happy to help you just include the order number item name and an image of the return receipt or tracking number.

Well as I said, I sent them the only image that I had of the tracking number. Now I am sitting here without my money for my canvas and no canvas and I had to pay to ship it back.

User's recommendation: Stick to eBay.

Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma