1.7

I ordered a model jet from Home which is affiliated with Wish. The listing for the item I ordered was changed AFTER I placed my order.

I even sent pictures showing the advertisement of when I placed my order versus what I actually received. What I received does match the new listing, but that doesnt do me any good if the listing is changed after I place my order. I am a logical person and a reasonable person and if I can show you proof and you still come back and tell me Im wrong, then you are dealing with a moron. Unfortunately, Ive had to deal with at least five *** at customer service.

Each one keeps coming back telling me my order was fulfilled correctly. I think I would rather go to the zoo and try to purchase things from a monkey then buy from Wish or any of its sister sites ever again.

The pictures I am including shows the listing at the time of my order, the item I received and then a picture of the listing after I placed my order. How much more common sense does it take to show that I am being completely honest with them?

User's recommendation: You may buy things at a cheaper price and you may be OK with waiting for an extended period of time to receive it, but at the end of the day you’ll just end up frustrated at their lack of common sense and good logic.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let them go out of business. They are a sham of a company..

Wish Pros: Most items are cheaper than elsewhere.

Wish Cons: Do not always receive items slow customer service.

Comments