Verified Buyer

1.9

Item marked delivered to Annapolis Maryland but I don't live there. Contacted carrier and they tracked the package.

Was shipped to the address the shipper/seller provided so the carrier cannot issue my a refund claim and that I needed to contact the shipper/seller. Went through the Wish app and trying to contact customer service is impossible. I hit the tab for customer service, I'm brought to a virtual assistant. Go through the motions with that with no help.

Go to report an issue, I get sent back to the virtual assistant. I tried calling but the message I get is, "Thank you for calling Wish. Currently, Wish does not accept phone calls.... " Why have an 800 number if you don't take phone calls.

Tried sending an email to support@***.com but nothing.

I need to talk to a real person but customer service or support seems nonexistent. They're great at taking my money and lousy at giving it back.

User's recommendation: Don't use this service. Yea, prices are low but deliver time and service are way below standard.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Wish Pros: Cheap pricing, Wide selection of products.

Wish Cons: No customer support, Shipping costs, Delivery times are not advertised until after you pay, No way to contact seller.

Comments