Verified Reviewer

1.5

Update by user Jun 18, 2020

The United States Postal Service conducted an investigation and said Wish was lying essentially.

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2020

On 04/18/2020 I placed order # 5e9b7bf21fdebe6479dcac50 for a full size Shiatsu Massage Chair. The Tracking Number provided was UF11359****YP.

This item was allegedly delivered by the United States Postal Service in one of the mail delivery trucks. Do you think one person in one of those tiny trucks is equipped or even possible to fit a full size shiatsu massage chair into their vehicle and deliver it?? I contacted WISH and they continued to LIE and say it was delivered. I contacted the United States Postal Service and this is their response: "Dear Chris Ashby, This is in response to your inquiry regarding the delivery of a package.

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you. The Postal Service is aware of the frustration and disappointment caused when we do not live up to our commitment of safe and reliable mail service. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. According to the tracking number given to us by you it is attached to another address and was delivered in their mailbox.

I'm pretty sure a massage chair would not fit in a mailbox. You may want to contact the sender and see if they could possibly have given you the wrong tracking number. Should you have any other information please feel free to contact us and we will help in any way we can. An apology is no substitute for good service, but I want to offer one on behalf of the Postal Service.

We appreciate your reporting this matter to us. It helps to know the kinds of difficulties our customers have so we can work toward improvements. The information you have provided will be shared with management as they continue their efforts to improve service performance in your area. Thank you for the opportunity to address this matter with you.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Sincerely, Tina Sweeney Supv Customer Services Maineville PO 45039 5**-**3-8016 ********** Your privacy is important to us. If you would like additional information on our privacy policy, please visit us online at: www.usps.com." Of EXTREME importance in this email is this sentence(s) " According to the tracking number given to us by you it is attached to another address and was delivered in their mailbox. I'm pretty sure a massage chair would not fit in a mailbox.

" WISH provided a FALSE tracking number to a different address, that was tracked by the United States Postal Service. This is blatantly ripping me off and I want my money returned to me.

User's recommendation: Avoid this site like the plague- I have 52 additional outstanding orders they have never filled.

Location: Loveland, Ohio