Fort Worth, Texas

I'm very unsatisfied and unhappy with my order i ordered a manicure drill bit and it was damage the bits didn't want to lock in place and the bits kept coming out of the driller... I don't know why this company "Wish" keeps sending there merchandise damage or defective this is the second time this has happened to me first it was the UV lamp light now this driller why don't this damn company check out there merchandise before sending it out I'm so sick of this.

Im not going to order anything from "Wish" again I'm a very unsatisfied customer i can't even contact anyone by phone and speak to someone.

I tried calling there 800 number and it direct me to there email website costumer support services and you have to leave a message through there chat and they get back to you in 2-3 day .. like are you kidding me i want my money back!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nail Drill Bit Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

That sort of tool is overkill for manicure work and is difficult to control properly even with large strong hands. The motor torque and spindle speeds make it dangerous and unpredictable. Consider this episode divine intervention and remember not to buy anything else from that source.