Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Feb 21, 2021

I saw a purse on Wish sold by a store calling itself Store: frito7. There was a picture of the bag LV Purse.

The ad stated that the purse was authentic. When, the purse arrive it was in a plastic shipping bag folded up inside. When I took it out I knew it was a knock off. I contact wish the picture from the ad was gone and the description was different it described a brown backpack.

Then I emailed customer services about it to ask them for a full refund that they did not want to give it to me because of description. I ask where was the picture of what I order and the first description customer service would not answer me. I sent pictures of what I received to show them it was a knock off. The only reason they gave me a refund because who every changed the description said they sent a backpack and because I question customer service ask did the pictures I sent show a backpack.

They di not help me because I was mislead by seller. This is what the rep said,

Hi Leesha, thanks for contacting Wish. We received the photo you provided of the item and the shipping label. I understand that you ordered a Backpack and received a shoulder bag instead.

I can see how this experience made you feel disappointed. I'm sorry to hear that this item didn't match or look as described in the product listing. For this inconvenience, I've gone ahead and refunded you for this item. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to process back to your original form of payment.

We hope this helps, but please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions. Justine Kimberly Wish Customer Support and by the way my name is not spelled with L !

I've order from wish before and there is always a picture of what I have order in the pass. Not this item anymore!

User's recommendation: Contact wish and have them look into the product like that before you buy.

Preferred solution: Call me so we can talk about a solution..

Comments