I had placed an order with Wish two items were being delivered at the same time one item arrived broken and the other item never arrived but was marked that it was delivered on the UPSP tracker, When in fact it was not delivered and never arrived I attempted to tell wish that day that only one package arrived and they responded by telling me to wait a couple more days to see if the package showed up even though it was marked delivered by UPSP.so I waited, still nothing came and when I attempted contacting them again they insisted that it arrived. Now, I REPORTED IT MISSING THE DAY IT WAS MISSING, they told me wait, it never arrived, so I reported it again...

but I DONT LIKE BEING CALLED A LIAR BY YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE. If I RECIEVED THE PACKAGE I WOULD BE SATISFIED AND NOT WASTE MY TIME AT ALL TRYING TO CHASE DOWN A PACKAGE THAT COST ME 10 bucks!!!!

IM EXTREMELY UPSET BY THE ACCUSATIONS MADE BY WISH THAT I STOLE MY OWN PACKAGE!! It NEVER ARRIVED

User's recommendation: Continue pursuing your missing paxkages the same day!!! Even if they tell u not to.

Preferred solution: Full refund AND AN APOLOGY.

Comments