1.2
Turnaround Time

I woul like a refund on this adjustable weight i received. The condition it arrived in is mortifying.

It looks used..as if purchased before, used, returned and then shipped to me. I took pictures of every part as i was unwrapping it. From the photos im sending you are able to clearly see that its rusted, dented, even the scratch parts are rusted over. Now ive made several attempts to contact you regarding this issue, to no avail.

Ive gone through the app as well as emails and also provided you plenty of pictures...which im sending you again. I would greatly appreciate it resolving this matter as soon as possible.

Stranger-Tamborello

Product or Service Mentioned: Adjustable Base.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

AllNewfoundland

Do not purchase from wish.com. everything they send you is either damaged or broken pieces of trash...and that's if you ever receive your orders

AllNewfoundland

You asked questions regarding why I want a refund, I provided you with an explanation, ive provided you with pictures, but, I'm not sure how this is helpful in regards to the full refund I've requested???