Verified Reviewer

LISTEN HERE, I HAVE BEEN PRETTY BLOODY PATIENT. WISH HAVE SENT ME ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE ADAMANT THAT THE AMOUNT OF $53.59 DWAS REFUNDED.

WELL GUYS I AM A PENSIONER WITH A NUMBER OF DEBILTATING SERIOUS ILLNESSES. I WENT TO THE BANK TWICE AND EVEN HAD MY FRIENDLY BANK GUY - SHANE STEADMAN SEND ME AN EMAIL CONFIRMING HE HAD PERSONALLY GONE BACK 6 WEEKS AT THAT STAGE TO THE START OF FEB 2021 AND IT DEFINATELY DIDN'T APPEAR. SO WE ASKED WISH THE QUESTION, SHOW OR GIVE ME SOME PROOF OF THIS SAID DEPOSIT. I PAID FOR THE ITEM FOR CHRIST SAKE ON OR AROUND LATE 2020 - I DON'T BUY ANYTHING OF A PARTICULARY HIGH DOLLAR AMOUNT FROM YOU ANYMORE AND UNFORTUNATELY NOR DO MANY OF MY FRIENDS.

TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER EXAMPLE I REFERRED MY DISTRICT NURSE - SHE NEVER GOT THE $7 WISH BONUS NOR DID I......... I SEE WHY BILL GATES MADE SHITLOADS OUT OF MICROSOFT WISH IS BUILT ON THE SAME MODEL!!

i AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE SOON, BUT LETS HOPE THE BORDERS STAY CLOSED FOR QUITE A WHILE YET AS YOU WOULDN'T WANT ME VISITING SAN FRAN ANYTIME SOON. TO SAY I AM DISGUSTED WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT, I WILL KEEP MY BIG $$ IN THE COUNTRY I THINK AS WISH CAN'T BE TRUSTED

User's recommendation: TRY ALIBABA OR DHGATE FIRST, OR IF YOU DO USE WISH KEEP IT TO A LOW AMOUNT AS TRUST ME THEY HAVE A CRAP ACCOUNTING SYSTEM AND DESPITE PROOF FROM MY BANK THEY CLOSED THE CASE AS RESOLVED AND KEPT MY A$54.

Wish Pros: Cheap things i guess.

Wish Cons: It takes a long time to come sometimes it does not come, Didnt pay my loss in full, Missing pieces delivery time, Take to long to get your order, Obviously.

Comments