Turnaround Time

My granddaughter told me about wish.com & out of curiosity I went online & check them out. I opened an acct & made a purchase almost a month ago.

I went online & saw that the payment had been made by my bank almost immediately. The next day I went to my acct on wish.com to see if the order had been processed or even shipped but it says I haven't placed any orders??? I have tried my best to find out what is happening but when I go to the help section my problem isn't listed anywhere & as I continue through the process I eventually get to a point there is nothing left for me to check. I then called the customer service number & got a recording referring me back to the website & no other way to contact them.

The customer service department is basically non-existent & the only thing I can do is dispute the money through my bank which will cost me more money!

I also have NOT received the order! I think the whole website is a rip off & the seller's send out just enough orders to keep people coming back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Wish Cons: Failure to give any customer service.

• Online shopping scam