ALright. So i went onto my wish app.

I went to search for something and i saw "Realistic Sex Doll" in my recently and search list. I need it removed. I did not search for that i have no bussnises doing that. Im only 14, MY MOTHER WILL KILL ME!!

please hel[p me delete it. I even deacctived my account, THAT DID NOT HELP! Please help me delete it! CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead I DO NOT want to see it on there.

It needs to be deleted, but wish doesnt have a clear or delete button to press so i can have less stress on me.

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry Help me. I dont have anthing else to explain and i need 100 words and i only have 89 so, {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shopping Made Fun Mobile Application.

Preferred solution: A DELETE BUTTON ON WISH< FOR SEARCH AND RECENTLY VIEWED LIST!!!!.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 03.

Comments

Download the private Firefox browser. It immediately erases your history when you close it and it's great at blocking malicious links.

Yep we all understand but it’s too late. I guess you will just have to fess up to you being a fourteen year old male who is probably so randy a knot in a tree looks nice.

Buddy get over it, it does get better and easier to control. I suggest you overfill your search history. It won’t clear it but would bury it. So search for a bunch of different items.

Your only other option is to fully reset your phone, completely clear it and start from scratch. Then do not load that app every again.