Hello my name in William Lauris and I have had a very difficult time regarding a transaction. I have attached some files that were given to me by a Wish customer service person named Joanna Her email address is funnyonthego@gmail.com.

I had purchased a camera, Order ID: 5b77207b0ca68b16f39e5a15When the camera arrived everything seemed fine. I turned it on and all was well. I was not ready to do any filming until some time later. When the time came for me to begin filming the camera had a dead battery. Then when I attempted to connect the Camera I discovered the wrong wires were sent. Since it had incorrect cables it was impossible to use the camera.

When I wrote to the customer Service people they all would reply with the same information that my request had been updated. A follow up emails were never answered. Long story short I had made at least 30 attempts to at least have someone provide me with a response that was not an auto generated reply.

It was then when I contacted the people at Andoer and explained my problem. I was my hope that they could at least send me the correct cables. Instead the provided the above named Joanna who actually began writing to me about my issue. She informed me that, yes my refund would be sent but first I needed to send the camera back. I did that and I attached the shipping label.

However when I wrote to Joanna again she said she was having a difficult time locating the returned camera. Since then we have continued to correspond about this issue and after what I now consider a set of delay tactics finally she said she cannot get a refund for me and that I would once again need to contact customer service. This is when she provided me with the attached documents and your contact information.

It is my hope that you will be able to resolve this problem. I do expect a full refund. If I do not get any satisfaction from Wish.com I will be forced to contact the Better Business Bureau as well as US government consumer protection agencies. It is my understanding that Wish.com pride's itself for not having a live customer support team. Calling a customer support phone number demonstrates this.

Since the attached files Joanna provided are written in Chinese I am unable to know what these documents are saying.

Here is a what I bought and who (the store) i bought it from.

Andoer HDV-V7 PLUS 1080P Full ...

Store: photofree

Quantity: 1

Size: NO.4(Camcorder&Microphone&Lens)US Plug

Status: Preparing to Ship

Your order should ship between:

Aug 18, 2018 - Aug 21, 2018

I have made over 60 formal requests to both the wish.com support and Joanna. I have records to prove this.

It is my hope that you will be able to make my refund happen.

Sincerely

William J. Lauris

1434 Berry Street

Pittsburgh PA, 15204

412 944-7538

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments