2.4
Turnaround Time

Tried calling, all I got was an answer machine, tried going through the web site ,It won't let me complete my request, tried emailing , won't go through, don't know how else to get hold of your company. I Need to talk to some one about a shirt I bought.

its a 5x and fits like a medium. I went by the size chart and bought even bigger than I needed, when it arrived I tried it on , can't hardly get down over my hips. tried going through web site , they want a picture of shirt. I do not know how to do that on the computer.

it is order#59e9178bfd3910f3e82a115... THANK YOU Lynette (330-701-9129

Product or Service Mentioned: Shirt.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Wish Pros: Prices, Variety.

Wish Cons: Customer server.

Comments

user87478088

NOOOOOOO my issue HAS NOT been resolved with the shirt, it is still too small, and I am still out the money..... I will NOT be buying from your web site again.

Had problems with other things I have bought from your site. I am STILL waiting for a ring I ordered the same day I ordered the shirt , trying tracking it (can't find it !!!) I am done with you!!!!!

user13481099

I called the number is straight {{Redacted}}! Answering Machine.

I emailed them 3 different times.

So now I'm involving the FTC,&FCC.. I'M THE ONE THAT WILL SHUT WISH.COM "DOWN"

Hey, FYI-This is how you get the items you order from Wish. Write down the item and order it through EBay and you will get it or eBay will refund your money