Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jan 25, 2021

The issue that I have experienced was: Nov 12 2020 I ordered a "NEW Atomic Projection Alarm Clock". Total order price 585,13 SEK (incl delivery cost 508,69, discount code -25,43, activated refund -32,13 - all in SEK).

I was very early informed that the article should be delivered Dec 27. Around Dec 7 I received a thin package containing an approximately 5 cm in diameter rubber "cloth" - which I obviously did not perceive as the item I ordered from Wish. As I could follow the delivery on Wish tracking app I suddenly saw that they said that the article was delivered to me Dec 7. After that I have had an almost daily mail conversation with Wish Customer service where I claim that I have not received the item I ordered - and they claimed the opposite.

After a while, I realized that the "rubber cloth" was the item they claimed was delivered, after which I sent a photo of it plus a photo of the package, pls see attached files Then I got a refund in Wish Cash which however can only be used for purchases on Wish. I have explained in many emails that I am not happy with this due to the fact that I do not feel that I want to risk being cheated again and partly that I think they have acted provocatively badly when they send this totally useless rubber cloth instead of the ordered clock radio. After a number of more emails, I decided to place a new order on the same item using the Wish Cash balance that I have. Then I saw that they have added 113 SEK more.

I have asked - in many emails - why they have done so, but they always answer that I should create a Ticket on Wish customer support. But, when I try to do this, I always get the message that I have already received a refund.

I.e. "dead end"!

User's recommendation: Do not accept to pay before delivery!

Comments