447 Moreland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307, USA

I ordered a product and today no information as to my order. I went on line and filled out an email.

Got a reply working on it. I checked my credit card and there is a charge but Wid=sh claims no order. There is no customer service to call because it refers me to the on line customers service. I find this very strange and I am having second thoughts on my order.

I have gone on line and checked complaints and I was over whelmed as to complaints. I hope this goes thru with no problems If needed I will call my cc company and file a complaint along with BBB and Calf Att General if needed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I have called these numbers and still no contact. Keep getting same request which is a robo. Still no good contact numbers that you can talk to a human.

That is strange my bank account shows something to the opposite of what Wish is saying. That is the problem they have no idea what there own system is keeping track of ALL CHARGES AND HAVE NO WAY TO TRACK EVEN WITH CHARGE NUMBERS.

contact us at 8563246312 or 3108815914