Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user May 18, 2021

Well, apparently my package was delivered on Friday May 14 th. Except I never got a confirmation via text until two days later.

Seriously? What company sends a confirmation two days after the package is allegedly delivered? It's iffy because it wasn't in real time and I had just checked on Thursday .

My first item had no issues at all and it was as pictured. So I was a bit surprised to see other reviews indicating poor quality.

I'm going to stick with Amazon as I order with them all the time and never an issue with delivery. I have to wait another day. But I will not let them keep my money. From the negative reviews I regret this and feel like I have been scammed many folk.

926129****312141****94 - Item DeliveredWI0031 PL - NOT DELIVERED

FEDEX Claims package was shipped and delivered on May 14 th. I have looked everywhere and called around to FedEx local and the main number. Nothing.

I need a refund b we cause it's my money and it is a crime to commit wire fraud. I am certain something was sent ...

Just never made it to my doorstep.

I will prosecute to the fullest if they do not resolve immediately. We do have cameras at my complex

Location: San Antonio, Texas