IIt's now third time i write , I want to know who is in charge and why can't we make contact with anyone by calling to make it clear that I want my fyll refund of zar. 3977.14 returned , why is this company treating customers without any satisfaction and not doing a *** thing to help customer's who are in desperate need of help , is this company really so unprofessional that they not able to make contact with the customer's , Im going to leave my contact no in the hopes that I get some satisfaction from head office regarding my order's which I am not able to find on history order as it was so conveniently deleted , my contact number is +27815927072 and please make effort to contact your customer's so we may resolve my matter which I'm now very angry and pissed off as I've had no satisfactory from customer care or from your head office , this is very unprofessional and not acceptable at all , I will appreciate if someone call me to resolve my matter as no one is able to call head office , very convenient not so !!!!!!!!!

Review about: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Wish?

Comments