Sir/mam: while I am contacting my credit card company to inform them of how I was treated, I need for you to know what happened to me that appears to be happening to a lot of your customers. Your prices are great and quite frankly, your quality is also good.

that is what enticed me to order. HOWEVER, your customer service is in the TOILET. I ordered and paid for what was "SUPPOSED TO BE" an "aromatic necklace with the aroma pads" from your company niceshoeshop. When I told them that the "aroma pads were dry" they kept asking me to upload a picture (which btw will NOT support confirmation of my claim that there was NO SPELL, bone dry pads) to an app that we finally determined that was a "mobile" app vice the lan line or email that I could send it.

I asked to escalate my complaint to wish.com management and they told me to return the item "AT MY EXPENSE" when I already paid for shipment once.

This is the most ignorant response I have ever seen, why not just send me the right pads or give me an email to upload, but STOP procrastinating and telling me crapp that does NOT work. I will NOT be recommending Wish.com to anyone

Review about: Wish Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments