1.6
Turnaround Time

I placed and paid for an order 10 days ago and got the confirmation via email. The order still does not appear in my order status, and I was charged for it but not refunded.

I have attempted phone and email communication but apparently you have to have Facebook to get anywhere with this business. I don't have Facebook but want to talk to a live person and get my money back. I want my refund immediately but am unable to talk to a live person or receive anything except an automated response to my numerous emails. THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED BY YOUR STAFF AND DOES NOT APPEAR ON MY ACCOUNT SO i CANNOT GENERATE A TICKET!

PAYMENT WAS MADE AND NOT REFUNDED. Please issue a refund immediately.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Wish Pros: That i could order online and get what i want.

Wish Cons: That i cannot contact a live person to discuss my issue, That my order was never processed, That i never received any indication that it had been cancelled, That i was charged and not refunded when they cancelled my order, That i have to waste time on here filling out information.

Comments