1.1
Turnaround Time

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this app to say the least. I just signed up on wish May 2019 and placed SEVERAL ORDERS.

one being two baby diaper bags: one in beige and one in blue. I received the beige one on time, however, the blue bag claimed to be delivered as well through the app but I didn’t receive it. In the app, under order history, I clicked on the BEIGE BAG to confirm my order and rated the seller quite nicely. When clicking on the “delivered” blue bag, I put a claim to wish that I didn’t receive it.

Wish informed me to wait a few weeks then reach out to them prior to June 22nd. I reached out to them MULTIPLE TIMES AFTER and now they are denying me a refund because “I had already confirmed my order”. This is absolutely a LIE!! I confirmed the BEIGE BAG NOT THE BLUE!

They are shown on SEPARATE LINE ITEMS IN THE APP UNDER ORDER HISTORY WHEN ASKING TO RATE AND CONFIRM DELIVERY!! I am NOW in a back and forth war with whoever the *** I am messaging back and forth continuing to open up conversations with NO HELP WHATSOEVER!!!! I would like to see my claim RESOLVED as this is completely unjust to ALL BUYERS ON THIS APP!!

Please someone with COMMON SENSE reach out to me to resolve this. I have gone as far as reaching out to the CEO on LinkedIn to get some answers to the deceitfulness I have unfortunately experienced on my FIRST ORDER

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments