Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.3

Update by user Oct 07, 2020

also on the promised delivery date NOTHING has been arrived, and even today no more sign of Wish.their customer service is a robot which doesnot give the ability post a claim unless you say you received your order.(so claims about a NOT delivered product are not possible..I received at least 10 times the same note ( always a different name of wish so-called customer support person) :Hi Antoon Dries,Thank you for contacting Wish.Sorry to hear that there's something wrong with your order. At this time, any return or refund requests can only be placed within Wish and cannot be supported through email:For Mobile:1.

Go to your Order History2. Click 'Contact Support' for the item you're inquiring about3. Follow the prompts through Wish Assistant to submit your refund requestFor WEB:1. Go to your Order History: https://www.wish.com/transaction2.

Click 'Item Details' for the item you're inquiring about3. Click 'Contact Support' at the bottom of the page4.

Follow the prompts through Wish Assistant to submit your refund requestKeep in mind that if the refund window has closed, this means that you're no longer eligible for a refund: https://www.wish.com/return_policyShould you end up opening a request in Wish, you should receive a reply within 24 hours. We look forward to helping you within Wish's website or app.Apple ColenWish Customer Support.I also contacted Worldline (credit cards) and they already have done a refund my claim.for me the case is closed and I hope possible clients do not buy with Wish.

Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2020

After I bought a new Samsung smartphone, I suddenly saw an APP. with WISH on the cell phone.

I found the offers interesting and immediately ordered something cheap (watch - which arrives after 2 months and has NEP chrono , after 2 days color away ...). In the mean time I ordered some more items (shirts, shoes) (which turned out to be fake in quality after arrival - synthetic and plastic.

On 22/6 I order (in my opinion) a BUY: a swing-chair with adapted cushions - choice via the website : frame and egg shape black and cushions grey - Because the delivery was possible somewhere JULy I consulted the tracking site and found that my order had changed into " cushions " ONLY (who orders a car now and only gets the seats????) I found this fraud and immediately informed their helpdesk that I should not have the product "cushions" and demanded my money back. Corresponded via E_MAIL AND never AFTER aprox.

19 MAILS A NO Satisfying SOLUTION.

I do see now on their tracking site : delivery September 4th (2,5 months after order) but still today NOTHING

Besides, I just don't need that pillow. I have sent my story to the credit card company and hope to get my money back because the wish cheaters don't move anymore.

User's recommendation: do not trust WISH they cheat.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish 75 Percent Off Deal.

Wish Cons: Cheat about the product and make false adds.

Comments