2.2
Turnaround Time

I ordered three iPhone 8 Plus cases last night on the Wish App and they charged my credit card but did not process the order through.

I have tried calling the Wish customer service number several times and they’re saying the number is unavailable.

I am being patient but I am also getting upset because they shouldn’t have charged my card that many times for the order to still not have been processed through!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Not sure why anyone would use Wish. Have you looked closely at their shipping costs.

Once u purchase your shipping costs are 50% of your order. So if you wonder wht such good deals its?because your paying for it in shipping.

Who are you?

It takes a while for orders to be processed. A lot like Tanga.

Just he patient. If this order doesn't meet your expectations, go elsewhere to purchase electronics. I trust Tanga.com for jewelry and have gotten an electronic medical device thay works flawlessly. I haven't tried Wish for electronics, but I did recently order many items and they're all on their way to me now.

It took a day or two to process my orders.

And all companies process orders as soon as you swipe or confirm an order. Cheers.