WISH ORDER COMPLAINT

I placed an order thru WISH, on June 21, 2019, for (2) Portable Aluminum 6 ft Folding Tables. I was notified by WISH that my order was preparing to be shipped within the next (3) days on 6/22/19.

On June 24, 2019, I was sent another email, informing me that my order has been shipped, with an estimate delivery date of 6/26/2019 - 6/29/2019. On 6/28/2019 I was informed by WISH that my order had been delivered by USPS (United States Postal Service), which it hadn't. I found out from USPS that the order was delivered to 3356 Adams Street, Lansing IL 60438, to a person named Tamaya Taylor. The postal service tracked it by the tracking number that I provided them with, which is the tracking number that WISH emailed me.

I can't reach anyone from customer support by phone, because they communicate with you through their app, or email only. I would like a refund, or the merchandise that I ordered. This is not the way to do business. I can be reached by phone to discuss this matter further if need be.

My number is (312) 560-9357. Sincerely, Tanya Colvin

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Scam