Mumbai, Maharashtra
Turnaround Time

Hi,

My wish account now is having close to 13 orders that I have not received. I am sure either these items are lost in Midway or returned back to you. If you notice my history that out of every 10 orders 8 are not received, hence I am bound to ask for refund. Just that I like stuffs on wish and I cannot resist ordering items from the website in anticipation of receiving it on time. Now again when close to 13 items of mine are not delivered and I am asking for refund it says my account had been audited for excessive refunds hence I cannot contact support agent and cannot get refund of items which has not even been received to me. I am forced to shop more in anticipation of recovering my account back on track. I find it awful, a very bad experience. It's not my fault really. I would request you to allow me to refund the items which are not delivered. I will never be contacting wish support agent neither will be shopping from the same.

Please do the helpful, it urgently needed.

Wish ID - sweetsoul00@gmail.com

Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments