Greensboro, North Carolina
Turnaround Time

I placed my order in mid Nov. for gifts for my granddaughter who had only returned home a couple of months ago after a 4 year disappearance. We have little money so went through this site. Placed the order around the 15th of Nov. Today is Dec 21 and all of the things we ordered were "shipped" the dates were to arrive in time for Christmas. Now, even though they have been shipped last month, not even ONE has arrived and the arrival dates have extended by the company past Christmas AFTER they've been shipped.

Customer service is ALL AI - no humans.

AND 2 items have been paid for by completely dropped from my order completely! So they took the money I had stole it and never delivered one thing. They call it shipped so they can tell you that you cannot cancel your order since it's been shipped.

These people can kiss my *** I will make them my personal mission to be exposed to the media. I didn't even want to give them ONE start, but I had to put something.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Online shopping scam

Comments

StatuesqueBullTerrier451

Just like what happen to my orders too. I ordered on November 7th and none got here yet.

FunctionalAlbatross
@StatuesqueBullTerrier451

This company seems to be based in San Francisco. Here is an interesting Youtube, the founder, and CEO of wish.com - Here is the telephone number located in San Francisco.

They would have us, the consumer, believe that they cannot be reached, and perhaps they can't be. They would have us believe that they are all in China and we will never have the ability to recover what they have taken. However, they are domestic. Here is their recorded street address right here in the good old USA - They are right under our noses.

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU HAVE PAID FOR A WISH.COM ORDER WITH A DEBIT CARD WITH A VISA LOGO, YOU MAY RECOVER YOUR FUNDS BY CONTACTING YOUR BANKING INSTITUTION OR CREDIT CARD COMPANY --- THE SAME IF YOU HAVE A PAYPAL OR EBAY ACCOUNT, THESE COMPANIES ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOU. LET WISH DEAL WITH THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OR MILLIONS THAT THEY ARE SCREWING OVER - BELOW IS MORE INFORMATION FOR YOUR REVIEW, COPY, PASTE AND PASS ALONG EVERYWHERE! Physical Address 1 Sansome St San Francisco, California 94104 Phone1-800-266-0172 Websitehttp://www.wish.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuONZw9F1v8 Here is another that's interesting: They are now billionaires https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-13/rock-bottom-prices-turn-mobile-app-duo-at-wish-into-billionaires And one more - https://www.recode.net/2015/12/28/11621724/meet-wish-the-3-billion-app-that-could-be-the-next-walmart Now look, they are using all kinds of people; most notable the BTS group that is taking over the earth's young people and they are capitalizing on them within their fan base. Then they are OFFENDING the fan base by complete failure to properly serve the customer!

In my opinion, these are great people and I don't for a second believe that they are willing to lose their fan base to these *** Any of you who are fans or have kids who are fans, post a note under a few of their youtube.com songs to spread the word to them about what these people are doing to their fans. There are plenty of other brand names who should take note that these people are stealing from their consumers. We thought we were getting a break and we were just being stolen from! Pass this information on and post it wherever you can.

This country has enough *** to deal with.

These people must be stopped. Class action suits are in order if you ask me.

FunctionalAlbatross