2.0
Turnaround Time

I still have not received any of my order from October 24th. First they said the order would be here Nov 27th (which is way too long to begin with but as they were Christmas gifts I thought it would be okay).

Then they said Dec 2nd and then Dec 9th. It's Dec 12th and nothing still. And there's no way to contact anyone there. They just say 'wait or get a refund' I want my stuff that I've already paid for in OCTOBER!

Then they keep sending me emails on the cool stuff I can buy. Um no, I haven't even gotten my first order so I'm not ordering anything else. Anyone have advice?

I'd still really like the items but it's getting close to Christmas. I thought ordering in October would guarantee Christmas delivery but guess not?

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Wish Pros: Different items they have.

Wish Cons: Still have not received my items after 7 weeks and counting.

Comments

LadyScot

Check your STATUS under your account and see what it says. Your items are coming from outside the US, which can take several weeks.

On top of that, your packages have to clear US customs. I am still getting things from November from other websites. Once it enters the international mail, nothing they can do except refund you.

I once had an EBay item take 4 months from Australia, when it usually took about 4 weeks.

It will get there, eventually.

Remember, you are paying CHEAP shipping prices. Which should be common sense that it will go the cheapest and slowest method.