Long Beach, California
1.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 06

Hi good afternoon my name is Brianna I am writing this email in behalf of my husband Esteven Had made abunch of purchased from ur website on cute and wish we never received none. I would appreciate it if u can get back to my email ASAP.

I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR GUYS SERVICE U GUYS ALSO DID THE SAME Problem TO MY MOM I WOULD Appreciate IT IF I CAN GET MY ITEMS OR A REFUND. YOU GUYS ALSO Need to UPDATE YOUR CUSTOMER Service Part and reply back to people as soon as possible for any questions or concerns email me back thank u and have a nice day :/.

Original review posted by user Jan 06

Hi good afternoon my name is Brianna D I am writing this email in behalf of my husband Esteven A Had made abunch of purchased from ur website on cute and wish we never received none. I would appreciate it if u can get back to my email or his at arellanoesteven02@gmail.com ASAP.

I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR GUYS SERVICE U GUYS ALSO DID THE SAME Problem TO MY MOM I WOULD Appreciate IT IF I CAN GET MY ITEMS OR A REFUND. YOU GUYS ALSO Need to UPDATE YOUR CUSTOMER Service Part and reply back to people as soon as possible for any questions or concerns feel free to call me at 562-471-1700 thank u and have a nice day :/.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

You have lost your money my dear.