Verified Reviewer

3.3

I have waited 2 weeks for my order the first one I order they were rude and told me they refunded my money for no reason. I was trying to ask a question.

The second time I order the same item and I get a notice that it was being sent different dates, so now I get. It's out of stock and I could get something else I don't want anything else I just want my money put back on my credit card and I have been trying to change my num, so I could get my money back instead I have to go through all this when I receive my money back I would like my account deleted. So many people have told me to not deal with wish, but I have been with wish for just over 2 yrs.

And now I'm getting what people are complaining about. My new ph num 705-333-**** they kept trying to send a code to my old num 705-238-**** THANK-YOU I did enjoy your company, but it's time for me to go else where I'm sorry to go.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ifit Treadmill.

Wish Pros: Easy shopping.

Wish Cons: Advertise items that they dont have.

Comments