I placed an order with this company for USD73.79.

60 minutes later I went back into my account and canceled the entire order. The USD73.79.

At that time was still pending on my bank account. Usually after 3 to 5 business days a pending transaction will fall off on my bank.

Instead of letting the pending transaction fall off. Wish goes into my account and changes the USD73.79 into an actual charge. They then come back in to my account and refund all of the USD73.79 except for USD13.11.

Keep in mind this order was canceled 60 minutes after it was placed. I have been fighting with this company since April 25, 2019 to get the other USD13.11 placed back into my checking account. The 800-number for customer service is a fraud.

The number is no good, and the automated bot is not worth a *** It keeps telling me they have refunded my USD13.11 when in actuality it is only refunded one of the USD13.11. This is a crooked company with no numbers for contacting the customer service people and the emails they send you are a joke.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Wish Cons: Them stealing my money.

• False Advertisement