1.2

I placed several orders in February of 2020. It is now June of 2021 and so far Ive received on 3-4 of the total number of orders I placed.

But somehow magically all the orders are marked as delivered. And even for the products that are still marked as in transit Im unable to cancel them, and when I apply for a refund it says the window to claim refunds has expired. Ive reached out to their support teams numerous times before and all they do is send me the details I can already see on the website! They have claimed to have initiated a refund process of 1 order in June of last year and keep telling me that I will receive it in 5-6 business day but its 1 year later and the status is the same.

Their support team doesnt even reply anymore! USE AMAZON OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE BUT STAY AWAY FROM WISH!!!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE WISH!!!

Wish Pros: You have great products and pricing.

Wish Cons: Refund my money, Service sucks, Changed arrival dates 4 times and product still has not arrived, Run around, Promo adherence.

Comments