1.5

I purchased a $114 order and as soon as I hit the pay icon the price went up to $120. There is no way to cancel the order, so I had to call my credit card company to stop the transaction.

Now I got a email that they are shipping the items. They haven't figured out that they are not getting paid. I have to wait till they arrive then return them so my credit card company can close the issue. They are holding the money aside.

My friend is an attorney and told me that they have to send a return envelope if they want their stuff back. contact wish main office at 1 Sansome St San Francisco, California 94104 and give them 10 days to send return envelope or product will be destroyed LOL This company like many others, knows that if they ignore you, they will get away with most of the BS.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wish Cons: Uses bait and switch tactic not legal in any state.

• False Advertisement

Comments

FriendlyLynx841

Dealing with wish next to Impossible my account got hacked and I was trying to contact them and every single reply with a different person you can't even complete a single conversation with one person it came going around in circles and no supervisor apparently exists to talk to you but there's no phone number to call and it did not get resolved I'm out of that money cuz I had credit on my account and they allow it to happen they don't care