8.4K views
2.4
Turnaround Time

It seems the order processing is set up to have you make mistakes like choosing a higher shipping. Just feels like a scam also I can find no easy way to talk to anybody.

When you get your package in the mail there are no identification with it that corresponds back to your order I've been buying some jewelry and a lot of it comes broken bird so cheap it's not worth dealing with. Because of this, I only purchase items that are $5 or less so I don't care if it's broken.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

CeaselessMink

I put things in my cart then take a screenshot. When I log back in later all the prices have jumped 1 to 2 bucks as well as shipping prices.

I did not "misread the ad" It's just a scam. Period

#1652007

It is bait and switch. They misprice everything now...it was just shoes ..not now. Also the shipping price has been inflated from a couple of yrs ago.

So frustrating and wrong...illegal??? Uninstalling app

The advertise some boots i like for $12 when i went to the shopping cart, they were $22.00. I bought it along with another person to save on the purchase. I don’t understand why it does not reflect the reduced price on the cart.

to Anonymous #1665119

Same here, it is false advertising!!

Es muy cierto wish engaña en algunas compras y ni llegan a destino

QueenTheda

They did the samething to me! *** naw!!

Never ordering again.

Waiting on my total refund!! #Wish_#Suckers

hey, WISH, if you set a price, stand by it! will no longer browse your website. no matter how cheap things may "seem"

to Lauren3263 #1650593

Horrible. Prices of items and shipping DOUBLES at checkout.

Every item I clicked to buy, the price was 2 to 3 times higher once it reached my car. I thought I was using the app wrong, so I looked online and found this info. Emptied my cart and will be uninstalling the app.

Bought a mini cross bow....90 cents plus 2.00 shipping. I was charged $6.25!

It seems like this type of scam is becomming very popular it is switch and bate tactic even ebay is getting away with it You click on the five dollar item only to find that a pair of flimsy underwear is $5 dollars and a sweater that was in the picture is actually $30 Wasting the consumers time tophatter seems to be more legitimate

Advertised initial cost iS alot less than your check out cist..The deal is not as price initially offered. Scam..

What happen to my post comment? Regarding about, Wish.

Today’s date, Friday August, 10, 2018 I happen to notice there’s been changes on wish.com. The price you see, and the shipping cost, when I add it to the cart, the price goes up.

Example: the item is $2.00, shipping is $3.00, brings the total $5.00. *If this is one those things, in order to get that price $5.00. Example: you would need to spend $25.00 or more to get that deal. When they made that change, the buyers (me) ought to be notified about the change.

Next: anyone knows how to pick what shipping options you want, the fast quick delivery or standard delivery. Thank you

to Virtue_37 #1537407

Hello friend. I just experienced exactly what your describing in your comment about five minutes ago while shopping for some really cute boots on wish.com.

While the advertised price is $9. Yet after choosing my size 10, adding it to my cart...and price jumped to $27! That’s not even including shipping. I usually do all my china shopping on Aliexpress.com.

They’re prices do not change whatsoever and shipping is ALWAYS FREE.

I highly recommend this website, if your not already familiar with them. Out of over 50+ purchases, they’ve only *** up anout five of my orders Not bad really

to Char805 #1556121

Hi. I don’t get a notification, I just happen to ask and post a review regarding wish.com.

About week or so after my post, it went back to before. But yesterday it’s back and today they added spend $25.00 and up, get free shipping.

Example: when it says ‘just pay shipping’ let’s say (pretend) shipping cost is $3.80, but when you added to cart they add shipping cost of example $6.00. In order to take the shipping cost off, you must spend $25.00 or more.

ElementaryBichonFrise

The practice of listing a price and then when you go to the actual site to buy it and the item price is higher than listed is called bait and switch. It is illegal in the United States.

I read information and it says that wish is a united states based company that sells things through it’s website from other countries. They-explain that Are use this practice to drive people to the merchants website. Of course that is why they do it, but it is still illegal.

This should be reported to the consumer agencies in the United States. I am going to be checking into where this can be reported at because this is the United States based company.

to ElementaryBichonFrise #1492611

So why don’t you report them?

to Sandy #1493619

I believe she said she is looking for the agency to report them to for illegal practices. Her comments are correct and Wish is engaged in bait and switch.

Anyone who experiences it should report it. Starting with the Attorney General of your statr is a food begining.