10.9K views
2.4
Turnaround Time

It seems the order processing is set up to have you make mistakes like choosing a higher shipping. Just feels like a scam also I can find no easy way to talk to anybody.

When you get your package in the mail there are no identification with it that corresponds back to your order I've been buying some jewelry and a lot of it comes broken bird so cheap it's not worth dealing with. Because of this, I only purchase items that are $5 or less so I don't care if it's broken.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

DismalSparrow

Prices look great eh: pair pink flat lace ups now£2. So I put it in cart.

The shoe price changes to £12 +£6 shipping! EXCUSE ME BUT THAT'S £18! And with careful shopping I could buy the same on another local site for £10 free p&p. WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE FALSELY?

This has been a problem for at least the entire 2 years I've been aware of the app. I know people who are slightly intellectually slow who but not realising that the price is often 9X higher than the advert. Can our govt step in please? Or some agency?

I'm righteously angry beyond belief for those being scammed. And how or who do we contact there to put in a complaint?

So can't advocate for vulnerable friends!!! Help please Amanda Kitteridge-Stote of Essex England

@DismalSparrow

unpleased with price changing in check out.

VariousFinch
@DismalSparrow

Someone needs to make sure they go out of business for this fraud *** It's not fair to those of us on a budget, which is why we come to wish anyway.

The price changes when you have a promo code for a discount as well. For example, an item original price is $5 with shipping.

When you enter in a 50%off code. The item price jumps up to $12. You get 50% off of that. You're basically paying the same or higher with a promo code.

ALSO, prices are different for everyone. An item can be $6 for you, but is $4 for your friend. I had an item in my shopping cart double overnight as well.

Prices are all over the place. Real shady.

price change dramatically at checkout-looks like a con and then they insult you with the most retarded chat support ever

Really don’t like the shifty price changes at checkout

I agree. Bait and switch pricing. Total bs.

My Stuff were come today and it is not her

#1691904

When buying from wish I’ve found that when items are listed for a certain price plus a fee for postage you are generally paying more than what’s stated . you go to checkout and it’s double .

For example, I wanted to purchase something that was 2 pound with a 1 pound postage when I went to pay it said the total amount was £9 ?

shocking and when I wanted an explanation as to why this is the case I got no where . Customer service is rubbish

NutritiousFrigatebird530
@Anonymous

Yepp I know what you mean I finally had to go thru my paypal and show them the same thing I was trying to get thru to wish and my paypal ruled in my favor. I bought items that said buy for 3.00 and after checkout it charged my paypal 9.00 plus shipping

ThirdCollie331

Not understanding why you didn’t contact them for refund for broken items. All you have to do is send a photo and they refund your money. Sounds like you just enjoy complaining.

@ThirdCollie331

Like it aint a valid enough reason to complain Geez some ppl man

CeaselessMink

I put things in my cart then take a screenshot. When I log back in later all the prices have jumped 1 to 2 bucks as well as shipping prices.

I did not "misread the ad" It's just a scam. Period

#1652007

It is bait and switch. They misprice everything now...it was just shoes ..not now. Also the shipping price has been inflated from a couple of yrs ago.

So frustrating and wrong...illegal??? Uninstalling app

The advertise some boots i like for $12 when i went to the shopping cart, they were $22.00. I bought it along with another person to save on the purchase. I don’t understand why it does not reflect the reduced price on the cart.

@Anonymous

Same here, it is false advertising!!

AnotherBandedPalmCivet
@Anonymous

They are stealing from us Plain and simple it’s a scam.

Es muy cierto wish engaña en algunas compras y ni llegan a destino

QueenTheda

They did the samething to me! *** naw!!

Never ordering again.

Waiting on my total refund!! #Wish_#Suckers