I have contacted the wish that the tracking detials shows that product is delivered but i have still not received my product and they told me to visit the post office. so today i visited the post office as per the location given in the tracking detials i.e GPO mumbai (general post office).

And I told India post the whole problem,after investigating the problem the India Post customer service told me that the product is delivered to some mirraw online pvt ltd company whose address pin code is 400001 and my delivery address pin code is 400019. So they told me that the wrong delivery happens only with in the pin code area so it's not about the case of wrong delivery it's the problem of tracking id which is provided by the wish app. The tracking Id provided by wish is wrong and India post also confirm with the mirraw online pvt ltd company. They registered type of their product belongs to letter category and I have ordered a laptop so it comes under parcels category.

So it's definitely a wrong tracking Id given to me i have explained all this to the wish customer but they says me to wait till estimate date. But how can I wait till estimate date as the India Post already told me that the tracking id is wrong.

Provide me the correct tracking id please below I'm providing some pictures which is invoice of my complaint registered to India post and tracking details. My tracking id is RY124779570CN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Same happened to me. They are claiming it was delivered and nothing I can do.

Stating maybe someone picked it up off my porch, etc.

that is not possible since I was home all day and don’t have any neighbors and driveway is 1/3 mile long. It’s so frustrating and I’m not getting anywhere with them!

same here these people are fraud. they did the same with me

Same happened to me still trying to get my money back

i ordered from wish the email said it was delivered but was not