Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

I have a question about a charge on my card

I have a charge on my credit card account that doesnt add up to the items i purchased. Please contact me with an explantation on how to fix it

Ordering

How can I delite items in my cart

About prices

I find alot of things on wish but when i buy something it show one price and at last ..price is completely different so my question is that why there is differences in price ?? There is one price in charts when you select something but when you buy its more price then charts ...why this ???

Details on ordering

I jus want to knw if I buy more than one item if am buying from the same seller

Show

About my account that I have with y'all

I have two account with your I have one account I sell my product with child out of wish location website and then it's called alive FL but I saw you sing me a note and you took down some of my product you say was copyright I did not copyright nobody stuff I am son there more than one website I'm selling with you and I'm selling with 5 other website to trying to make some money I did not copy nobody product from the bottom of my heart I did not copy nobody part I did it all by myself so you took my stuff down send it I copyright I did not copyright no nothing

Show

If the card tht u have on files,doesn't wrk. How do i submit another card for my order?

user53494195
#1402021

I need an answer, concerning submitting another card for my order.

Important

I buy some clothes on wish and wish removed me 3 times the same amount of money for the same purchase. Please I would like a refund I buy some clothes on wish and wish removed me 3 times the same amount of money for the same purchase. I would like a refund

Show

Please stop the orders from being shipeded an the money from being taken out

Can you please stop the orders from being shiped an the money from being taken out of my account.I am a good custumer.

i tried to help some homeless people from freezeng an when they my phonr did too an when I went to pay my house paymen my money was gone most of it to your company. I live on diability. Please help me. Connie stewart.

2313439375.A new phone u can check bramds.

Show

My order can it be expidite

user51488552

expedite my order

Order I recieved

The question I have is, I'm returning a tablet, so I followed the instruction up to the picture of the item, can't get the picture to attach.So I can send the request for a refund.

What should I do. should I return it anyways?? what address should I use to return it? To me I think your call number is useless.

all you get is an tape record message. we would like to talk to a real person, to help with question like mine.

hope you can help me.Thanks 7686