Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

wrong cell phones

I place in order Mar 4for A rose color 6inch smartphone and received the wrong phone today need this matter correct or my funds back return the item back.

I bought a women winter coat but received it it is very small how can I send it back and get a refund

I will like to send it back please and get a refund or something else Thanks

Brazilian bundle hair

I had placed an order with two bundle of hair and want it but I placed an order with one Bundle I want to cancel it

I had 2 items mailed. Apparently the US postal service leaves them on the porch stoop of my apt complex...1 was stolen, and the other item was already ripped open and stolen at delivery...who do I blame??? What service do you because it seems to change...

H d camera

I ordered this merchandise February 12th here it is March 12th.Still haven't received this product.what is going on ?

This is poor service.I would never buy anything from this company again !!

Take off iteam on my shopping cart

How do I take off an iteam I no longer want so I could completed my order Thanks you

What do yall have on iphone watches

How much are yall selling yalls itume do yall have any iphone watches for ladies if so how much is for two.Thanks j.

B.I am just checking around.

Price Difference

Why are the prices higher when items go in your cart instead of staying what they're advertised for??

Delete items

I need to delete 2 items . How do I do that

Receiving batteries and fake money and being charged 17.00 and 15.00.

I'm receiving batteries and fake money and being charged.The two fee's are $15.00 and $17.00.

Please reimburse my account.

We did not order these things.Thank you, Melissa Sherwood