Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Account Has Been Blocked

Got a message stating my account has been blocked, but with no reason as to why. Keep getting generated messages telling me to read their company policy.

If I read it anymore, I will have it memorized! I am very upset, because the company doesn't and hasn't ever had a problem taking my money before now!!! So what is the problem that I now have a block on my account???? DO NOT SEND ME ANOTHER GENERATED ANSWER, I AM SERIOUSLY NOT IN THE MOOD!!!!

Somebody needs to call me @ (843) 230-3957 ASAP, and explain to me why my account is blocked!!!! NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER AT ALL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Same treatment I'm getting right now. Everytime I send a reply to them I get a automated message in return. I need to talk to someone.

Good luck with that, because all you get when you call, is another computer generated answer!!! They don't mind taking your money though!!!

I have 2 items that are past their due date since last month!!

I can't check on or get my money back, because these idiots have my account blocked!!! Guess they are resorting to taking your money and you get NOTHING!!!!!!

#1319257

My is locked because that someone say can they see my sexy body okay

#1319258

Can you talk me wine a feer gift card for Walgreen 200.00 each 4 gift card need me 8oo.oo and iPhone podG7 did is a New iPhone podG7 I win the game

#1319262

Seriously??!!! No picture to be be mistaken for anything like that, as my pic is of my Chihuahua.

Really have NO CLUE as to why my account is blocked, and they sure aren't telling me. Even called their customer support number, and got a recording to read their policy.

There is option to speak with anybody at all!!! Yeah, it's safe to say that I am definitely a PISSED Consumer!!!

Show

Why do the pics in review photos look different to the original pics of the product !?

Irene Moore

Unfortunately. the company website does not provide any information regarding your issue.

It is only stated that any new content should be reviewed for compliance with applicable guidelines.

Therefore, please call Wish Customer Support at (800) 266-0172 or email them at support@wish.com, and ask their customer service representatives for assistance.

TimelyFlyingSquirrel

That Doesn't Work Either

Show

recieved a charge but didn't order anything?

I am trying to get ahold of someone to find out what was ordered. I have a $23.10 charge to my card and I didn't order anything- no one will reply to the emails as they are auto generated..

any Ideas beside a fraud charge thru my bank? which is what I am about to do?

Irene Moore
If you need any assistance, you can contact Wish Customer Service by phone, by email, by mail, or via social networks.

Wish Customer Service

• Mailing Address: One Sansome Street, 40th Fl San Francisco, California 94104 United States

Show

Need to cancel some items

Need to cancel ladies shoes, men's coats or I want to start over

Irene Moore

To cancel your order altogether, you should do so within 8 hours after purchase, per the Returns and Refunds section of the Wish FAQs. In this case, go to Order History and click on Request Refund.

For orders that have already been processed, please refer to the Wish Return Policy. Based on the Wish Return Policy, you have 30 days after purchase to return an item and ask for a refund. To do that you need to log in to the Wish.com or app, go to your “Order History” page, and then select the product you need to return. Once done, a company customer service rep will help you with your return.

To talk to Wish customer support, simply click on “Customer Support” and then “Returns or Exchange”.

Fill out the details regarding your issue with the item and click “Ask Question” when you are finished describing your problem. Although company tries to reply within 72 hours, you may need to wait a bit longer than that (based on what consumers mention in their reviews).

Total *** You CANNOT cancel an order in the 8 hour window if the merchant processes the item in that timeframe. Contextlogic, *** you, I know your game. See you on the Deep Web!

Show

I want to change credit card

How do I change credit card?

Irene Moore
According to Wish Help, if you want to change your credit card information, you should follow the steps below:
  • Visit Settings
  • Click Payment Settings on the left panel
  • Click Delete under Billing Details
Once you place a new order, you'll be asked to enter your updated payment information at check out.
Show

where are the items i peurchased

Show

I want to cancel my order and get my money back

You guys tricked me into odering something I was not aware of

Irene Moore

According to Wish cancelation policy, you have up to 8 hours from the time of purchase to cancel any items you no longer want to receive. If your order was placed within the first 8 hours, you can go to your Order History and click “Contact Support", follow the prompts and select “Cancel my item”.

After clicking this option, your order will be canceled and no charges will occur.

If your order has already been processed, you will be covered under the Wish return policy.

UnrealisticHighlandCattle643

wish representatives are liars.

Why am I blocked.

You all blocked me. If you had done exactly what you all asked how I wanted to pay.

My answer was this month partial payment and next month the final payment.

But instead you all took the whole payment. That was the wrong action to take.

Irene Moore

According to the Wish Terms of Use, the company is free to terminate (or suspend) access to your use of the service or your account, for any reason in their discretion, including your breach of their Terms of Use. Wish has the sole right to decide whether you are in violation of any of the restrictions set forth in their Terms of Use.

Show

I sent 2 items back but I received only 1 item refunded?

I bought 2 pullover sweaters but both too small. I returned both back, but only 1 refunded.

What happened to second one? It's been weeks already.

Irene Moore

According to Wish refund policy, first you need to check the status of your refund by visiting your Order History. Depending on your payment type, your refund will be automatically applied back to your account.

If you received the refund to your original method of payment, please allow 5-10 business days for refund to appear in your account. In some cases, especially with credit cards, your original charge may drop from your statement, and you won’t see a refund in your account.

If you still need any assistance, you should contact Wish Customer Support at 1-800-266-0172 or by email at support@wish.com and ask for assistance.

Show

Why my order is pending???

Irene Moore

Based on Wish Shipping policy, if your order is pending, it hasn’t been shipped yet. It happens when, for example, a seller waits for a certain amount of units to ship.

Sometimes your bank is not sure if this is a permitted transaction and wants first to clear it with you before payment is completed.

If you need any assistance, you may always contact Wish Customer Support at 1-800-266-0172 or by email at support@wish.com and ask for assistance.

Order

Where is my order! I order a wig three weeks ago and i have recive it.Thank you very much.Ms.Giles

Irene Moore

According to the Wish Help page, orders typically ship within 1-2 days. Shipping times vary based on the individual store and destination.

To view estimated shipping times for your orders, please visit your Order History and choose "Where's My Package?" for more information. You can track your package's delivery progress at any time from this area.

order

i want to talk with the customer service agent .

No quiero lo que encarge

My Wish order

I ordered a laptop computer & a fashion butterfly you sent me a email that confirmed my order & that you would send me another email when it would be shipped haven’t heard from you WHY??

Irene Moore

According to the Wish FAQ page, orders typically ship within 1-2 days. Shipping times vary based on the individual store and destination.

To view estimated shipping times for your orders, please visit your Order History and choose “Where’s My Package” for more information. If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact Wish Customer Service by phone at 1-800-266-0172 or by email at support@wish.com.

You can also go your Order History and select “Contact Support” for the faster response from the company.

Hello

I want to cancel my order I did it yesterday I want to cancel the order the confirmation number is5c74569bdac90b020de8d33c

Irene Moore

The Wish FAQ page states that you have up to 8 hours from the time of purchase to cancel any items you no longer want to receive. If your order was placed within the first 8 hours, you can go to your Order History and click “Contact Support”.

Please follow the prompts and select “Cancel my item”.

Your order will be cancelled and no charges will occur. If your order has already been processed, you’ll be covered under the Wish return policy.

Refund

Why haven’t I got my refund back?

Irene Moore

According to the Wish Customer Help section, you can check the status of your Wish refund by visiting your Order History. If you received the refund to Wish Cash, the credit is immediately available on your Wish Account and will be automatically applied towards your next purchase.

If you received the refund to your original method of payment, it may take from 5 to 10 business days for your refund to process back to your account. If you are still having trouble finding your refund, the company suggests contacting your bank or payment provider for more details.

If you paid using EBANX OXXO, your refund may show as a credit returned to your EBANX or as a money transfer to the bank account linked to your EBANX account.

My bill

My bill is $300.00 I only order hundred and some dollars but it's almost three times the amout.

InformalHimalayan791

Haha

Order history

where is my order history?

#1661948

According to Wish.com, please log into your account to see your Order History page. If your order history is empty, it could be possible that you've created or logged into a different Wish account.

If you do not see your purchases in your order history, please make sure you are logged into the correct account. Every Wish, Geek, Mama, Cute, and Home account is separate and may be under a different Facebook, Google+ or email address.

If you need any assistance, you can contact Wish Customer Support by phone at 1-800-266-0172.

Phone case

I haven't received my phone case. Its been a week.

DistantLion

Haven't received my phone case.

Show

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I ASK THIS QUESTION. IS THIS A SUBSCRIPTION.

Payment

Why did I get charged twice yesterday for 91 pounds on my 2 debit cards . Halifax card ending 2645 reference number 015391 and also the card ending 3538 reference number 015141 .

Please refund 91 pounds ASAP to either account. Email lishenderson48@gmail.com .

My full name on both cards Elisabeth A Henderson . Thanking you in anticipation