Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Missing items

I order in august or september 1 ring and 1 earring set and till this day i dont received it. I want you to resend or give my money back.

I order a lot of stuff but i will not order till i dont receive all my stuff. All my items are presents so i always order minimum a month early so make sure i got them in time but dont look like it. Please check my orders carefully and i want my ring and earrings about a week from today.

This is for presents and i need it for next thursday. Thanks

Were is my product

I ordered a baby doll backpack over 2 months ago and still haven't received it why?

Shirt

I ordered a t-shirt for my wife it was an XL said "she believe she could but was really tired so she didn't" black with white lettering. I ordered, it first said it would be here by October 30th.

It wasn't I talked with customer support through the app, I was told it would be here by November 6th.

Its now November 13th I still dont have it. Any info on this???

70% off Discount

Good afternoon, I made a purchase for $30.40 yesterday with the promotion code "eleven" for 70% off. The discount was not applied to my total and the confirmation read that original total of $30.40.

I have never had issues with Wish. I would liked to me reimbursed for the discount that did not apply.

I even saved a photo of the promotion code on the website yesterday. Thank you for your help.

Package

I have not received my packages from Wish 3 items I've ordered and paid for and have not received

Show

Why I didn't get my orders

Dear concern, I would like to inform you that I had ordered around 29 items and I haven't received any of one. And according to estimated delivery date was 15 day's ago but still I didn't get my orders if you are not able to send my orders please cancel that

Very unhappy

Want to know why Wish need a copy of my bank account statement, February 2018

Fraud

Someone placed an order and had it going to their address with my credit card info. I am HIGHLY UPSET.

Henny Booth

Same :(

check on order

Did you all received this order.

*** service

why haven't I got my stuff I order and you changed reserving date twice on me

Speekar

Mera Saman Nahi mila

Show

I have tried to fix this problem on my own and I can't

I want to make sure my email address issues will be fixed

inquiry

i havent received my order

Shipping details

Where is my order?

Where my redund2

I need my money

Shoes

I want to know if I can reorder shoes for the ones I nerver got or do I have to get a refund and reorder

My order

How can i find out where my order is? Its been over a month and i have not recived it. Ive never had this problem with wish before they have always been great

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to the Wish Customer Help Center, you only should visit “Order History”, where you need to look for the “Where’s my package?” tab.

Click on the tab and a window will open with the details you need, such as the current location and estimated date of arrival – that is if the order has been shipped. You will know that by the “Shipped” status.

Otherwise, you will see a “Preparing to Ship” message. Note that a tracking number is available only after a product has been shipped.

Check what can be done if you are using an Android tablet or phone in the article "Wish FAQs. We know how to get a refund on Wish.com" @ Pissed Consumer Help Center

Wishlists

Does wish charge for items on a wish list or charge to create or use a wish list? Either this is the case or someone is using my card number on this site.

Necklace

I ordered 2 gold necklaces I want the name on them they never ask me what names I wanted in them

Show

Why dont they refund money straight away

I dont think anyone should by from wish there clothes are to big plus they dont like refunding money no way to call them either

Your right about i ordered a tracksuit to big and plus they owe me money but dont like refunding they havent got a contact number either

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to the Wish Help page, in case you want to get a refund, you need to follow the same procedure as with returning items and contact customer service directly. The website mentions that you may expect to receive your refund within 14 working days after you have placed a refund inquiry.

Find out what else you can be done if you’d like to get reimbursed in Top 9 Wish Consumer Questions.

Questions 297