Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Many back to my count

I ordered by mistake

TenIguana215

I want to ask about my Brazilian hair that I've order from Wish. Am I going to get it or my money back, I've been waiting for my order for 2 months now and please they must reply

Phone

I received an order which was my phone and I did all the things I supposed to follow directions had it plugged in for 60 hours and it does not work I would like my refund this is the second or third time I've inquired about this situation it would surely like an answer as to what I must do.

Price

Why do some items change price when you put them in your shopping cart ( ie the catalog list price is $3 but when I check out the item now costs $5)? I'm not referring to the discount price if you "buy this item with someone else". I mean the actual quoted price from the catalog.

Account problems

I had to get a new phone and when I downloaded the wish app it wouldn't let me access my account... how can I get my account back...

I put in new info to try an get ahold of someone but all there is ... is frikin botts that's cant do anything for me !!!

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

If you think your account is compromised, you need to contact Wish specialized team by emailing support@wish.com

I been trying to get my refund back for 3 months I cancel my in oct 29 2018 after 10 minutes I order my products plus never got them and it mess up my Xmas so dissatisfy comsture want my 78$ dollars back from cancel my order in 10 minutes I order donot know why the wish company gaving me a hard time

Orders

We're is my order

wholesale price

i would like to know how much discount would i get if i brought items in large quantity?

Irene Moore

Wish.com offers bulk-buy discounts up to 90% off retail. If you want to find out bulk-buy discounts on particular items, you may contact the company at support@wish.com.

Show

Orders over a month late.

I need to speak to a human representative not your computer automated responses. You owe me a lot of money for three orders that I have not received back to November

You may use the following ways to contact Wish Customer Support:
  • Call: 1-800-266-0172
  • Email: support@wish.com
  • Write to: One Sansome Street, 40th Fl, San Francisco, CA 94104

Need somebody to talk to to see why I.have not got my refund in three months when I cancel ten of I order it

Show

Never got my labtop i oreder emply box only

Were is my labtop an can you find it or send me what i paid for thanks ordered on 1 3 2019 got. Box on 1 7 2019 empty

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Wish Help Center page, you should visit your Order History and look for the Where is my package tab. Please click on the tab and a window will open with the details you need.

You will find out the current location and the estimated date of arrival (if your order has already been shipped). Please find out more details on how to track your order on Wish.com here.
If you still need any assistance, you can call Wish Customer Support at 1-800-266-0172 or email at support@wish.com.

Order

Wish do not want to accept my MasterCard so what must i do now

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Wish Help Center page, currently the company accepts payments through the following providers:
  • Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Cirrus, and Maestro
  • Google Wallet (Android Pay)
  • Apple Pay
  • PayPal
  • Klarna
  • EBANX
  • iDeal
They do not accept cash, bank transfer or payment in installments. Please note that the list of available payment methods may change depending on which country you are in, what platform you are using, and all payments are made in US dollars.
If you need any assistance with your order, you may contact Wish Customer Support in your Order History by clicking the “Contact Support” button for the order you need assistance with. You can also call Wish Customer Support at 1-800-266-0172.

Money taken without permission

Call back asap

You may contact Wish Customer Support by the following ways:
  • Call at 1-800-266-0172
  • Email at support@wish.com
  • Write to One Sansome Street, 40th Fl, San Francisco, CA 94104

Return items

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to the Wish return policy, you have 30 days after purchase to return an item and ask for a refund. You should log in to Wish.com or app, go to your “Order History” page, and select the item you want to return.

After that, their customer service representative will help you with your return. To talk to Wish Customer Support, click “Customer Support” and then “Returns or Exchange”. You should describe your problem and click “Ask Question”.

The company normally replies within 72 hours. However, you may need to wait a bit longer.

ThinCommonLoon

I have some returned items I need to send back

1 pr engine covers

no part number , looking at engine bay cover to suit honda civic vti-s hatchback 2018 all i can find is the name of the seller SHIPFROMEU like to know do they fit the above car in right hand drive thanks

wrong item

wanted aipod not a ipodkey board how can I send the key board back and get a ipod

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Wish return policy, if you receive an item that is damaged, not the size or color you ordered, or not reasonably consistent with the item listing, you are eligible for a refund. The company may request some evidence of the issue - typically just a photo or two.

You can return any item within 14 calendar days of receipt. Please note that return and refund requests should be placed from within the app. You should locate your order on your Order History page and click Customer Support next to the item you wish to request a return or a refund.
You can also reach out to their Customer Support by phone 1-800-266-0172 or by email support@wish.com and ask their customer support representative to replace your order.

All requests are normally processed within 72 hours upon receiving. Refunds are issued back to the original form of payment used to purchase the order.
Show

A order that i didn't make

Someone else used my credit card and placed a order for $391.51.AND I NEED MY MONEY BACK IF SOMEONE WOULD EMAIL ME BACK I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.I LIVE ON DISABILITY AND THIS REALLY PUT ME IN A HARD SPOT.

Show

Someone using my debit visa card

How can i cancel an order, some one have bee using my card they brought something on the 16th and 17th

#1619031

To cancel your order altogether, you should do so within 8 hours after purchase, per the Returns and Refunds section of the Wish FAQs. In this case, go to Order History and click on Request Refund. For orders that have already been processed, you will need to refer to the Wish Return Policy for details.

Christmas gift

If I order stuff tomorrow will it be here before Christmas

My order

I order on november 30 and i got a text message saying my stuff has been shipped on December 6 and i havent received anything in the mail or by ups or by fedex please tell me what the hold up is i order the tablets and cases for my two kids for christmas

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
If you want to check the delivery status of your order, please go to Order History. Then, click on “Where’s my package?” to view your order’s estimated date of arrival and tracking history.

Please note that there may not be tracking information available depending on how the store ships your order.
You may also request assistance from their Customer Support team in your Order History by clicking “Contact Support”. You may contact Wish Customer Support at 1-800-266-0172.
Show

My refund for wrong item

Why does this company not return or refund my money. It says to go to customer service and choose an option.

The options disappear before you can choose. I have sent several emails.

Wish responds with something that has nothing to do with my order. Help

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Wish return policy, you may return all products within 14 calendar days of receipt. If you received the item that is damaged, not the size or color you ordered, or not reasonably consistent with the item listing, you are eligible for a refund.

The company may request some evidence of the issue - typically just a photo or two. You can return any item except Excluded Items. Excluded Items include DVDs, software, personal health and hygiene products where the seal has been broken. Please note that return and refund requests should be placed from within the app.

You should locate the order in your order history and click Customer Support next to the item you want to request a return or refund and Wish Support will be ready to assist you. Typically, all requests are processed within 72 hours of receiving.

Should you have any questions your refund, your return or your account, you may contact Wish Customer Support by phone 1-800-266-0172 or by email support@wish.com.

Promo codes

I would like to place an order a large order but I don’t know how to find the promo code to reduce my shipping cost. Can u please help me?

And if the shipping cost is low enough I will b ordering a lot more of your products. Thank yo

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

You tell me to check out specials that won't last long, and ask me to check out my merchandise cart. When I try to cash out, you say OOPOS.

wHAT IN THE NAME OF CLARITY IS GOING ON WITH YOU FOLKS??

pLEASE HAVE THE DECENCY TO ANSWER ME. pAM

I have a correction on an address and I also have a question about the order. Are you that understaffed that no one can pick up the phone in customer service.

The order has already been paid for. I need to know a shipping date. The address correction is West Portsmouth not just Portsmouth. The street address is correct.

Need to know a shipping date. email me for the answers. charlotte_mcd64@yahoo.com. order # 5c259e20db7ab8583499b374.

contact me asap. Thank you.

Questions 367