Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Refunded

Why was my order on the 5th refunded and my money was not put back in my account

I WANT TO KNOW WHY U CAN NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE

WHY U CAN NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE

Refund

I have been asking and asking for my refund to be put back in my bank card and the customer service people keep acting like im stupid an are giving me the run around! How hard is it to give someone a refund????

Still not delivered and its about 1 month ago

I have ordered an wireless earphone and payed already. Its 1 month ago and still not delivered. Some ine please help me immediately.

Credit card

Do y'all constantly take off your card after purchase stuff

I ordered a wig how long will it take to arrive in florida

Where's my order please answer.

My account

Why the *** isn't my account showing up now n letting me sign in??? I had two different accounts I can't log into the new one. I have not gotten the rest of my *** and im pissed and it wont send me a *** email ill sue This company if I don't get the rest of the stuff I bought and my account back !!!!

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
There may be certain instances when Wish.com restricts your account as a safety precaution to protect your financial information. To resume shopping on www.wish.com, you can contact Wish specialized team by emailing support@wish.com and verifying your account.

My order

In my account name nancy doan 7147251444 can u send email kaylajunglee1993@gmail.com

Keyholder

Can u check for me did I order 10 umbrella for key and 6 umbrella for key

Help

I ordered some items today but realized after I ordered them that my email is incorrect. I am trying to change it but it says to do it at checkout.

I want to make sure my stuff is sent to the right address. How do I fix this?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
In case you need to change your email addresss on www.wish.com, you can contact Wish customer service team to know for sure whether your items have been sent to the correct address.

Size

I m confused abut size what is meaning of 8t small (t) 10T (T) it is mont or years kindly advise me as soon as possible

Smart ring

Wen is my order I'd getting delevered

Show

You refunded an order I did not ask you to

Why was my order refunded? I did not ask for a refund. I was not on Wish I want this article

FoamyMinkeWhale385

They just did the same thing to me! Im so pissed and cant get anyone to answer their phones

Were is my product

I ordered a baby doll backpack over 2 months ago and still haven't received it why?

Shirt

I ordered a t-shirt for my wife it was an XL said "she believe she could but was really tired so she didn't" black with white lettering. I ordered, it first said it would be here by October 30th.

It wasn't I talked with customer support through the app, I was told it would be here by November 6th.

Its now November 13th I still dont have it. Any info on this???

Package

I have not received my packages from Wish 3 items I've ordered and paid for and have not received

Show

Why I didn't get my orders

Dear concern, I would like to inform you that I had ordered around 29 items and I haven't received any of one. And according to estimated delivery date was 15 day's ago but still I didn't get my orders if you are not able to send my orders please cancel that

Very unhappy

Want to know why Wish need a copy of my bank account statement, February 2018

Fraud

Someone placed an order and had it going to their address with my credit card info. I am HIGHLY UPSET.

Henny Booth
Same :(

check on order

Did you all received this order.

*** service

why haven't I got my stuff I order and you changed reserving date twice on me

Questions 367