Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Necklace

I ordered a name necklace for my friend . It said custom , i ordered it it never asked me the name i wanted to order of and so i cancelled order , is there any way i can get.

Named neckclace ? I am in a hurry her birthday is coming if u could please answer asap

Recent orders

How can I cancel my recent orders with Wish i havent recieved any thing yet I would have like a complete return of my money

Order never received.

I ordered 3 cell phones and tablet and slow cooker and shirt back in April I still haven't received them yet.. No I'm getting real upset about it.

Production not mail @WRONG PRODUCT SENT

Mistake

My dad name is Mark Brandon & he has been waiting for his order for quite some time now & he just got a message asking if he's had his order or not & he press yes by mistake. He has tried calling 8002660172 but the number keeps saying that it doesn't recognize it.

He will try & email you but I was wondering if you could help with that. Thanks

Misunderstanding of order

Because i tried to order something and it had a lower price when i seen the picture and when i went to check out it had a higher price. Why is that?

My account

Need to cancel my account granddaughters canceled a order you still sent do not charge anything else on my account i will contact my lawyer cancel all my information now

orders not received

i am very frustrated with your company i have several orders out there that i have not yet received some are very old i am not asking for my money back i just want what i payed for please call me 18636409553 asap i have sent all kinds of email to you and still has not been corrected this uncalled for and unprofessional for a business growing like yours wwould like to escalate this mater to the high is manager and i will be ready to tell you all the orders if have not yet received please contact me anytime. today

Show

I didn't receive my package

Please I boat mixed length 3 bundles brazian body wave hair( 16" 18" 20")

But I didn't receive the goods.

This is the Art.-Nr 5a7bb9b6918dae397b621355

I didn't receive this package

Thanks

Shirt does NOT fit.

AGAIN, WHAT IS THE RETURN/REFUND ADDRESS!!!!

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Based on the Wish Return Policy, you have 30 days after purchase to return an item and ask for a refund. To do that you need to log in to the Wish.com or app, go to your “Order History” page, and then select the product you need to return.

Once done, a company customer service rep will help you with your return. To talk to Wish customer support, simply click on “Customer Support” and then “Returns or Exchange”.

Find out what else can be done to return an item to Wish.com in the article "Wish FAQs. We know how to get a refund on Wish.com"

Purchase

Why are you trying to charge me $25 when it's only 3.90

Show

cant login to wish account

prettyinpinkat52@gmail.com is my email address but I also have a second email account pinkcottoncandy@gmail.com. I cant open that email,my question is from the home network.

Item never recieved

Can you please help me find out where my items are. I paid in january and still havnt recieved my items.

I have tried tracking them i have tried contacting wish by email and never got not 1 response back on where my items where.

I havnt gotten a response at all and i either need my items or my money and not being able to reach anyone by phone or email is really frusterating. Its been 5 months and im feeling ripped off and ignored.

Wrong item sent

Can i pls have a refund on a tankini i received one but not what i ordered also this morning i received a very small black patcel with nothing in it the parcel was 4 x4 inches in size i hav returned the tankini can please hav a refund asap

user23483141

Thank you because i want to make a new order today.

Order declined

My order is declined, and I donot see an option of refund.. unable to ask question..

Where are my orders??

I donot see them in order history.. plz help me with customer service contact.

Call me now

G Gd tv the

SpicyEel

I need to cancel order

SurprisedDachshund

You want a screenshot of bank statement showing my having bought from you before but I pay by debit card and there are no receipts

Same problem with me what m i suppose to do.Money taken from my card and now they need proof

Lipstick

I can't get any reply about my order...what is my order and how much and when I get it??

For order call

Change my contact number bcz

Delete my account

After reading all the terrible reviews please tell me how to delete my account

Order

I know i placed an order for a headset... you guys took money from my bank account..

now i cant even track my item.

No history of the order at all.

Ive already inquired.. but not getting any response..

GullibleGharial

mony back plea

Go on messenger through Facebook and see if you can “track package” hopefully the date will be on their...

Questions 307