Verified Reviewer

1. i asked for a label to return a hair pc. got it and credit ok.

2. got 2 items(bra and panties) that don't fit. returned them using the label I got from #1. they wanted pics but my computer won't allow me so they denied my credit and never told me they received the items. no credit!

3. got another hair pc. that i ordered in shades of grey. it came in brown and blonde advised them immediately. they didn't respond to that message. tried to send a pic.

4. got the sweatshirt but it didn't fit either, they did ask for another pic. and i reminded then that i can't but i'll try. i think it went thru but i got no response except a request for another pic.

so i returned 2 items that i got no credit for and i have 2 items waiting for a return address label.

why do i have to prove i got it with a pic? it looks like i can upload pics. did you get them? they show up on my screen. so they got them if you did.

User's recommendation: do not use the site. i lost money for four items , the whole amount shows up on my statement.

Preferred solution: i need a shipping label for 2 items and a refund for the bra and panties that i returned.

Wish Pros: 1st order was no problem.

Wish Cons: You do not receive what you order and pay for.

Comments