Wish.com has started doing this thing where they will offer an item for $*.**. Only one customer can buy it so if it's already taken they'll refund the account.*This idea has really messed me up on my credit card statement.*When I saw that there was an $** charge on my account I got scared and called my credit card company to dispute this charge.

My credit card company eventually paid wish.com all that money back because they found that the purchases were correct due to what I had said before . *Now my account has been restricted and I can't seem to be able to get it back. *They requested a copy of my bank statement and I gave that to them.*Then they sent me another email saying they're unable to unlock my account at this time. Also, sent me a link referring me to their page of policies to read next.

*To read those policies would take me three days, and I wouldn't understand it anyway. So I've sent them many emails asking when will they be able to unlock it and what do I need to do to fix it.

*Now they've gone quiet and won't answer me. Is there help out there?

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Account.

Preferred solution: Restore my account.

Wish Pros: Nice price.

Wish Cons: Price changes when you add items to cart, Horrendous incompetent customer service.

Comments