Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 24, 2021

Wish has restricted my account since May, 16 2021.It is now August, 24 2021.And still not resolved.Also Wish Support is not responding any of my mails.I give up. They stole 200$ from me and will keep stealing from others.Don't go to Wish website or app. It is all a scam to steal money from people.

Update by user Jun 20, 2021

Update: Wish customer support has reached out through Facebook messenger telling me they will unrestrict my acoount only if I download an app that gives them control over my phone, telling me I should ignore security warnings, and that I need to fill in my credit card number for verification of my account.This is sketchy and looks very bas, sounds like a scam. I already gave them my Photo ID and now they want more personal details.This is not resolved and still my account is restricted with 200$ worth Wish cash locked in the account. They are refusing to fix this issue as long as I don't give them more personal information!

Update by user May 25, 2021

No change, WISH has been ignoring my request for support

Original review updated by user Jun 20, 2021

Hi Wish Customer Support,

I have attached a photo to this mail - of the message I recieve each time I go into the WISH app (also on the internet site) which is asking me for my photo ID in order to get me back shopping and for now (for the past week now) my account is restricted - meaning I can go into my account and can browse the app but can't make any purchase.

I have sent (uploaded) my photo ID but yet my account is still restricted (my photo ID is also attached to this mail).

Can you please make things right again? I want to order on your site, I still have wish-cash on the account I want to use and right now am restricted from making an order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Preferred solution: full access to my account, including the ability to order items..

Wish Cons: Cannot call customer service.

Comments