filters
State:
City:
Product:
Most Helpful
I'm a seller who selling some products on wish.com I have sold my items here almost 1.000 pcs and wish.com refund the payment to the customers almost 40%, and their reasons is: shipping take too long. What the *** is this? All my shipping has valid tracking number, and...

They are earning money from seller pocket even by imposing fines or satisfying customers with no question refund and without returning the products. They are building their re...

I agreed 100 %

I didn't like
  • Worst marketplace
  • Stolen the money both from seller and buyers
  • Fraud company

Wish - I am pissed with this company

I wanna Know we're is my order that I ordered on wish. This is I am looking for my order that I have ordered and this is a picture of my order Tokyo Ghoul bag
Show

Wish - Debit card used . without me knowing!

My debit card eas used without my permission

Wish - There charger's that's I didn't allowed

There was charges made on my debit card!!! That i did not do!!! Need my $ back Asap. Trying to contact your company since it happened!
#

Wish - Order not shipped

My Order Has Been Rescheduled Till A Whole Nother Week && I been waiting almost a month now for just 2 Phone cases order Number #US370965314CN
1.3

Wish - DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

Wish - DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY
I am a first time customer. I ordered 3 shirts and a pair of pants for work. I receive 2 of the 4 items ordered a month later as the items came from China even though the company is located in San Francisco. I paid 16$ for shipping which was way too high. I received poor quality items that are NOT size 3X in USA sizes. They do NOT fit! I tried to call them but it gives you a recorded message and will not connect to a live person. The chat is also automated. It tells you it will take 2 days to get a response. This is unacceptable. I feel very ripped off and disappointed and angry!
I liked
  • Selection and price
I didn't like
  • Poor quality
  • Cannot get a hold of the company
  • Items did not fit

Wish - I need to talk to humans

I’m being told I’m being charged 300 dollars for items I never got I go every day to post office nothing there if someone does not call soon I’m going to the police 519/4643592

Wish - My order came and the bag was empty

Wish - My order came and the bag was empty
I just got the package in today and it was empty there was nothing in it

Wish - Addicted to this site

About the only complaint I have is that wish is very addictive and I am spending all of my money.

Wish - I want to return my most recent order

I tried calling them and the message says to go on the website. I just want to get the address so i can send most of the newer things that I just got. Because it is just getting too expensive for me to keep buying online.
5.0

All Wish Contacts

Latest Question

Wish Questions

Wish - Non delivery of products non refund

All but one March product did not come you can use your mic and then I asked for customer service they flag my account. and make sure they do very bad business. I guess it's a way to rob a disabled.
3.3