filters
State:
City:
Product:

Wish - NEVER GO MY ITEMS

NEVER GOT MY WHITENING POWDER SUPPOSE TO ARRIVE ON 12/25/18 NEVER GOT FASHION SKULL PRINT 3D SIZE 3X I'm pissed Im not ordering from you guys no more you don't a have a reliable phone number that works no one every answers the phone EVERYONE WANTS TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT LOSEING THERE MONEY!!!!!!!My name is sylvia Nieto 03/26/1969 phone number is 559361-7257 Wtf

Wish - In my order aperces a different address

Wrong shipping adress need to correct
Show

I can not order any thing on wish

Last year please fix this problem thank you

Wish - Have not received order

Have not rrd order and cannot accessbur web page.
Wish - Not full product
Tried to contact them nothing
GargantuanChipmunk707
GargantuanChipmunk707

Cannot get any customer service & the return process is difficult. The worst shopping experience of my life. Everything I have ordered is the wrong size, color, poor quality. ...

Wish - Won’t accept my card

I have a perfectly valid prepaid visa that Wish is constantly declining. I have had no help from customer support. What do?

Wish - Laser range finder

Wish - Laser range finder
I got my parcel today with a gadget in but no range f inder

Wish - REGARDING MY ORDER

I HAVE BEEN EMAILING THIS COMPANY SINCE 10/22/18, I ORDERED A COAT THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT I DID NOT REC'D A TRANACTION NUMBER, BUT THEY ASK ME FOR A COPY OF MY BANK STATEMENT, WHAT COLOR WAS THE COAT, THE DATE. AND THE AMOUNT. I HAVE REC'D EMAILS FROM AT LEAST 15 PEOPLE FROM THIS COMPANY AND AS OF THIS DATE 1/17/19 NO RESPONSE, ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK. I HAVE BEEN EMAILING THEM JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY AND THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER ME. CAN YOU GIVE INFO AS TO HOW I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK AND WHAT STEPS SHOULD I TAKE. I AM DETERMINED NOT TO LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE YOU COULD GIVE ME . THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE BARBARA CAMPBELL 1/17/19.
Show

I want my item before i take out a law suit on wish and the seller

Im sick and tired of getting no responce back on my item and where it is. It was due here over a week ago now. I paid to have fast delivery.
Turnaround Time
Reply to reviews
It's a *** shoot when you order from Wish.com...I will never order from them again
DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM - unless you like to gamble. So, I took a chance and ordered several items from Wish.com. Out of all of my items, only 4 items were either shoddy *** I did NOT order or they sent me the wrong thing. I did not order item #1 -- poorly made,...

I don't deal with sketchy websites.

Product