filters
State:
City:
Product:

Wish - Cancel order for 169.01

I didn't know how to get out of this order.,please cancel this ordered for 169.01

Wish - So Poorly For Support

I Had Ordered Michael Jackson Commemorative Coins For My Son (Whos A Fan) For Valentine's Day. Seller Obviously Didnt Ship It Because Last Known Location Via Tracking Is China. Never Came And Now When I Ask For Refund They State They "Cant Issue Me A Refund" So Im Out My Coins And My Money. And They Wont Let Me Review The Seller. Bullshit
1.3
Show

Wish - Not seeing my order!

Ive been buying wish products since Christmas abd im not receiving them and not seeing what ive payed for or track my history of order in my app iv recently order some items and they not in my history list so i can't track them and i have payed for them
4.8

Wish - I’ve Oder something an I want to change the size of it

I’ve Oder a necklace an I want to change the size to a size 28inch
4.0
Show

Wish - Money hasn’t been taken off yet for my order

I ordered a transformer and was hoping it would be here by Saturday and you guys haven’t took the money off yet
2.0

Wish - Didn't receive items

I bought a stereo and back up camera I only received that camera not the stereo don’t know where is my stereo

Wish - Wrong address

My adress is 213 n summit girard ks 66743
3.0

Wish - Refund needed

I never received my order. There is no sign of the item. Not even at the post office. I would like my refund. I did everything customer support told me to do. But the item is no where to be found.

Wish - Account blocked

Same thing for me, they blocked my account after requesting a refund for an item I received DOA. I provided pictures of the package and item for justification, but it seems their blocking system is rigid once some algorithm flags you down, and they don't care to override it because they maximize their profit with those who don't request a refund and live with a dead product. Sounds like a class action will be coming soon.
I didn't like
  • Account blocked
  • Account blocked no response

Wish - I want to talk

I got an answering machine . i just wanted to order some items. But u wont allow me to as iv a different bank card . I shall take my money else where .
1.8