Verified Reviewer

2.4

Order #: 609ab0b1177ca0f0e86de4aa & Order #: 609ab465dcd82e8455****e2 were reported as delivered and both were not.

After talking to my local USPS it turns out that this is a well known scam. The merchant lists items on your website, sells and ships to buyer.

What actually happens is the merchant ships some small item (i.e. marble, seed, etc.) of very little weight/cost to a different address in the buyers home town. The tracking and shipping notices show the town only so the buyer assumes the shipment is coming. When the buyer inquires about not receiving the merchandise the seller claims the shipper lost the package.

This was explained to me by the USPS who are well aware of this scam.

The question is why isn't Wish aware and why aren't their merchants vetted vigorously. My partners have purchased from Wish with success so we relied on the thinking that Wish vetted merchants similarly to Amazon.

I am providing this to Wish customer Service, the Better Business Bureau as well as a few blogs pertinent to this sort of experience.

Feel free to contact me. I will gladly provide any further information

vpan1@***.net necessary.v

User's recommendation: If you use Wish vet merchants yourself.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments