I have ordered 3 pair of light of shoes and all are too small for my daughters i would like some one to call me back please. If i cant get the shoes i want my money back for the shoes and for you guys for shipping them as well They was not what i thought they would be this my first time ordering from you guy and its.

Sad to say that i will never order again of this matter is not taking care of fast.

I want the shoes but if not the shoes then i want my money back asap. Now this type of stuff cant happen again i dont have money just to give away

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Shoes, Different items they have.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Dishonest and corruption on seller listing.

Comments

You should never buy shoes online, especially for children.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1307450

Buying shoes online is not a good idea. Nowadays, with most shoes made in some foreign land with seemingly no knowledge of American sizes or ability to make, you must always try them on first.

This means buying shoes at a retail store with the kids in tow. This can also happen with other articles of clothing. Never, ever trust the size you buy is really the size you will receive. A hint to those with children: buy clothing and shoes, etc.

when on clearance at stores like Meijer, Walmart, etc. usually toward the end of a season for sometimes 75-90% off.

Stock up with sizes bigger than what the child is wearing now so you always have new stuff when they outgrow their current clothes. This requires an outlay of money to begin with but you will save big time as they grow into the new stuff you bought dirt-cheap a year or two earlier.