5.0

Dear Wish,

I needed to reach out to you and send this message to you to let you know that I Love your Website and Your GREAT Customer Support Team. You are Awesome when a customer has a problem with any issues regarding their Item Order that they purchase.

I need to tell you that I’m a No.

# Customer of your Website for the reason that you reach out to your customers with such a powerful respond with the BEST Results of resolving any problem situation with your Customers.

I have and will continue telling people about your website RE: your Beautiful Items you sell and AGAIN, The BEST Customer Support Team.

You have gone above & beyond to take care of all and any issues that I have had with Sizing of any clothes that I have purchased from you, Though I try my very best to purchase the correct size of following size chart to receive the correct size it is difficult to get the correct size depending on the material, and need to change the size when size is too small or too big.

I have dealt with other websites and it doesn’t even come close to your reputation of being the BEST, Especially when needing to exchange any items for any reason.

I will tell you that NO other website is a 5 STAR because the customer does NOT have to go through the aggravation of having to return an Item for any reason to receive the correct Item with other websites that sell Items that are purchased from them.

This Is A VERY IMPORTANT REASON why people should shop on your Wish Website.

You are a 5 STAR Shopping Website for me. Thank You for everything you have done for me of any problems that I may have had in the past and taking care of it with such GRACE.

Thanks Again,

Sincerely,

Donna Rego

drego64@***.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Wish Pros: I liked about this app, I liked the prices and quality of items, Thanks, Like wish and have fun with it, Cheap stuff.

Comments