2.8
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 03, 2018

UNABLE to USE COUPON CODES HIGH SHIPPING CHARGES ON EACH ITEM THEY SEND OUT. NO WORKING CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER SHABBY WORK on JEWELRY/BROKEN or FALLING APART

Original review posted by user Sep 03, 2018

I tried to use the coupon for the holiday and I could not do it. If you don't have a phone that can download their app you're screwed.

They make it as hard as they can to prevent you from getting a discount. I wanted to put money in my account tomorrow so I could purchase my order. For some reason the order was deleted. I am DISGUSTED with this site and now I NEVER want to order from them again.

Some of their jewelry comes broken or the jewels are falling off and I have to super glue them back on. I think WISH just doesn't care about Americans.

They mail EACH item "separate" so they can charge us more for shipping. I'm done with them and I would NEVER recommend them to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Coupon.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wish Pros: Variety.

Wish Cons: Being charged shipping for each item and no phone number, Way they treat their customers.

• Ripoff Alert
  • Bad Selling Platform

Comments

MilitaryHamster995

It was already said and put well.